Monday, November 23, 2009

shooooot! me? an epic fail. awww how kind of you to thinks so :D

man oh man.
what a freakin day!
guess how i spent it? Any guesses? No? None?
Well...I was at school.
Somebody, pass me a gun to blow my brains out.
Thanks

All the members of the senior class had to take the armys ASVAB test today.Major suckdome.
It was the most pointless 3 hours of standerdized testing of my life.
Seriously.
Im not even being a drama queen.
Ok...maybe a tad.

ANYWHO
We recieved a blank piece of 'scratch paper' to do our figuring on. However my friends and i put it to a more purpousefull use. Meaning...we doodled on it. We drew the most girly stuff we could think of. Flowers. Hearts. Butterflies. Pretty girly sayings in fancy cursive writing.
Then we wrote things such as
I only like Navy boys
and
the army will judo chop your head if your not quiet during this test
really big all over them.
We didnt know theyd be COLLECTING the papers.
Our test was interupted by a group of large Army men laughing and pointing at our table after going over our scratch papers.
Not that I minded. I mean a little interuption isnt gonna disturb my thought process on how a carborator works in a pre 1990 truck engine (who the eff knows that anyway?)

DANCE DANCE DANCE
It was a 2hr practice.
I was gross and sweaty.
I had prior arangments to have mah bf pick me up.
So he got to see me at my...not so beautifullest.
We drove to Leora to get my car and oh...guess what. It couldnt be fixed. Because the expensive used car sunroof motor my dad ordered and I paid for...was broke.
Thank you ebay for sucking.

QUICK LESSON FOR THE DAY
Dont order used car parts of ebay.
Simple

I SAY ITS TIME FOR A FUNNY :D
Somebody, please, check her vocal chord for air leaks because her voice is NASELY and NASTY
LONG STORY
No time to explain.
The parentals are kickin me off for the night.

Muchos amore (italian for much love, idiots :D)
Forever True, Gunz

ps. a good guy is gonna like you when your at your grossest, yay for me pickin a good guy this time around :D

No comments:

Post a Comment