Friday, December 17, 2010

Because Blondes Have More Fun!!!

Hey everyone!!!
Today is a beautiful Friday here in Cape. The weather isn't too cold but, still a bit chilly. I like this kind of weather because I can wear an adorable scarf paired with a warm sweater, long trench coat, and a mug of hot cocoa :D

Last night Patrick came and stayed the night. It was wonderful and hilarious. We made gingerbread cookies (my favorite) and ate Imo's pizza! So fun, plus, he LOVED my new apartment. It is really starting to feel like home!

Well onto today's product recommendation,and today it is slightly biased toward my favorite group of people- the blondes of America.

Fake blonde, natural blonde, platinum blonde, or dirty blonde, every blonde aspires to have healthy, shiny, vibrant hair. Unfortunately, no matter whether you've never had roots in your entire life or your hair is color treated every three weeks, there is one thing almost ALL blondes have in common. Yellow tinting.

Dye and bleach will fade dark and yellow out while natural blondes almost ALWAYS darken in hair color over time. While color treating your hair occasionally can be good for your hair, constant coloring or the harsh chemicals in bleach will eventually wear your hair down.

That is when I found THIS amazing product,



So Silver by Matrix.

So Silver is a lavender based shampoo that can be used as a daily wash or a weekly masque. Personally I use it every three days. I use it before my daily shampoo and leave it on for about 5 minutes, usually I wash my body or shave my legs while I let it sit. What this product does is lighten your hair without the use of the harsh chemicals in bleach or dye and remove yellow hues.

This is my secret to keeping my hair healthy, shiny, and bright white, without using bleach constantly and frying my hair. Combined with a good shampoo and conditioner, this product will restore health to your hair and allow your color to stay vibrant and blonde.

For any blonde looking for a product that will allow them to save money on trips to the salon and save their hair, then this is something you should try. It's got the products of a salon toner at a decent price. For just 15$ a bottle you can maintain the color of your hair in between trips to the salon. Another amazing thing about this product is, its lifespan. You dont have to use a whole lot with each dose. Like I said, I use this product every three days, and I have had the same bottle for nearly a YEAR now and have seen dramatic results in the color of my hair.

Check it out, ask your stylist to use it on you one day after you get your hair colored, ask for a sample at your beauty supply store. This product is worth your time!

Let me know what you think of this product!!!!

Forever,
Meagan AKA Gunz

No comments:

Post a Comment