Saturday, December 11, 2010

Shiny, Sexy, Silky hair made easy and AFFORDABLE!!!

Hi there everyone!
Welcome to another rainy day in Missouri. I actually got to relax this morning which was GREAT. My kittens are still doing ok, but I dont want to check on them too much so the momma doesnt take them off. So, I'm crossing my fingers that they are ok.

Today I was taking my shower when I realized how lucky I am for discovering one of the beauty worlds cheapest and most amazing secrets.

SO OF COURSE I THOUGHT I'D SHARE!!

With my addiction to bleach, color, heat stylers, and product, my hair used to be less than healthy. However, after a month of using this semi-new product, my hair was in the best condition it has ever been. I promise, if you saw this product without the reviews I am about to give it, you would probably not even give it a second glance.

Today, I am introducing to you the magical wonders of Suave Professionals shampoo and conditioners.



This stuff is literally 3$ a bottle and you can't get anything better in a salon. I have used so many expensive 50$ a bottle salon brand shampoos and none of them have given me these results. I can feel how silky my hair is once I rinse the conditioner out in the shower. Even my wet hair feels super soft. After blow drying my hair just falls voluminously by my cheekbones with such shine that it looks like I've never damaged a single hair on my head in my life.

Basically, all you can do is try and at 3$ a bottle why wouldnt you just try this out and see for yourself what it can do. I doubt you'll be disappointed. Besides, with all the money I am saving on hair care, I can buy myself a new bag :D

Love, Gunz

No comments:

Post a Comment