Monday, December 20, 2010

When Christmas gets closer, people get CRAZIER!

Hey everyone!
Hope you had a beautiful weekend. Mine was spent in the state of Arkansas. But now, I am back in my apartment waiting on my laundry to get done and dreading my 5:45 am wake up call for work tomorrow. Why would malls even need to open at 7am? Because people are last minute Christmas shopping and its crazy, thats why.

I wanted to start off today's review with a slight warning to all my viewers. I got a response on one of my youtube videos about a girl using the Matrix So Silver twice and her hair now is grayish with a slight blue tint. I have never had this issue but, have heard similar problems with other products. Never have I heard it with the So Silver though. My recommendation to my followers is to test the product out on a piece of your hair by the nape of your neck first, before fully treating your hair with the product to see how your hair reacts.

Today's review is going to be quick and to the point due to my
A) Lack of time since I have to check on my laundry every 10minutes
and
B) urge to nap.

Today's product is
Estee Lauder's Glamor is Golden set



This set is 55$ with any Estee Lauder fragrance purchase at Macy's or Dillards. I requested this for Christmas and after much begging, my mother finally cracked that she had indeed purchased this set for me.

The amazing thing about this gift set is the value of it. I did the math myself to see if their estimated value of 340$ was correct and after much searching and addition I came out with a value of 280$ WITHOUT the two bags and traveling mirror. With those 3 additional products this set is well worth the 340$ and the fact that you can get it for 55$ makes it even more amazing.

A full sized fragrance is anywhere from 55-69$ and their scents are absolutely to die for. I would recommend Sensuous myself but, give them all a try!

In this set you get 18 eye shadows, 3 blushes, a bronzer, a gentle eye make up remover, 4 professional grade brushes, 4 lip sticks, a lip gloss, 3 eye liners, a giant carrying case, traveling make up case, and traveling self standing mirror- all encased in the beautiful gold packaging. Its beautiful, luxurious, and you get the great quality of make up that Estee Lauder has always provided.

Im sure stocks of this are getting low so if it is something you are interested in buying or asking for, you may want to get on it! This is a one time offer and it is WELL WORTH IT. The only negative I can think of is that it doesnt have an mascara but, they offer a 24$ combo pack of lash primer and mascara that I am purchasing myself.

There you have it, my gift recommendation for any girl this Christmas.

Love,
Meagan AKA Gunz

No comments:

Post a Comment