Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Early morning woe's and finger foes!

GOOOOOD MORNING Followers.

Right now its a whopping 14 degrees here in Murray, Kentucky. I had a final at 8 this morning so the brisk walk across campus felt more like a lengthy adventure across the arctic.
I cant feel my nose.

Luckily I think I may have passed my exam. With a little luck and a lot of studying, I feel pretty good about it. Now I have nothing else to do today other than study, play WoW, make video blogs, and prepare to move out of Kentucky for good, (I get too move tomorrow!).

I have been trekking across campus in this cold weather for a few weeks now and I noticed that no matter how tightly I bundled up, one part of my body was always cold. My hands. I knew I needed to invest in a pair of gloves and yesterday I came across the most ingenious invention ever!

I made the short journey to Wal-Mart and too my surprise I found that they now stock Isotoner gloves, my absolute favorite. I realize that most of the general public probably doesn't have a closet full of gloves but, I advise everyone invest in a pair of these beauties. I had picked up a normal faux leather pair that their brand is so known for, when I found these!!



Let me tell you about the positives of this particular pair:
A) They are hot pink, my favorite color but, they also come in black, gray, and sky blue.
B) They are a knit nylon mix with spandex in the wrist to bring the glove tightly in to prevent the warmth from escaping or the cool air for leaking in.
C) They are touch screen compatible.

That's right folks. These gloves work on Iphones. My biggest problem walking across campus was my hands. As easily as I could stick them in my pocket, if I needed to use my phone they were exposed to the cold again. And any other glove wouldnt be able to functionally operate on a touch screed device but, these babies do. It has something to do with the iron gray thread sewn tightly on the thumb and index finger (at first I wondered if this would make the gloves feel awkward, but no). Also they sport a fancy looking black strip from side of the palm to the middle finger that have a grippy sort of material to prevent your device from sliding through your hands.

Not only are Isotoners stylish, extremely warm, very slick and form fitting to your hands, but now they also work with smart phones.

Yes, I have gone on and on about gloves up until this point.

You can buy these wonderful accessories at Wal-Mart. They are a bit pricey for gloves compared to the 3 dollar fleece onces but, at 12$ a pair you wont find a better glove. It's definitely a purchase you wont regret.

Well that's all for now my darlings! Have a wonderful day and feel free to comment on this post or to watch my video blog for more daily updates!

love,
Gunz, forever true

No comments:

Post a Comment