Saturday, January 15, 2011

And the drive home begins!!

Hey guys!

Blogging from my iPhone today so this one won't be lengthy. Just wanted to let everyone know I received my Sigma brushes yesterday evening and I am IN LOVE!

I will be doing a more in depth review of each brush including the free one I received with purchase, later this evening or tomorrow.

Last night Patrick accompanied me to the mall prior to my shift at VS and we hit some sales. The winter clearances are getting slim but, the American Eagle at our mall still had some great deals going on with a lot of good prices and selection. As of now, everything red-lined is 30% off the LOWEST ticketed price. That's great seeing a's most their Winter stock is already marked down to ridiculously low prices. (if you go to my YouTube vlog you'll find a video about the great deals I scored at AE a week or so ago).

We scored a Teal mens zip up hood for 20.96 (originally 29.95, a 8.99 savings), Pat got some jeans at regular price for 29.95, along with a thick yellow puffy coat for 20.96 (originally the same as the jeans). Last I grabbed some gray cargo Jennings for 10.96 (originally for 14.95). Now I think it's time to point out the "original" prices were actually the original sale prices. Each item ranged from 40-55 full price. Our grand total for the whole lot was 88.90, a steal at their original prices.

Today my mom joined Pat and I in yet another shopping adventure. I went back to AE and got a soft cardigan for 13.49 and a blue striped blazer for 30.68. At Buckle I splurged on a pair of dark wash BKE jeans at 78$ and at Wet Seal (not my usual shopping destination due to their faulty) I grabbed a pretty pink and cream dress with big cream flowers on the waistband for 25.99. I figured it was too cute to pass up even if it only lasts through a couple wash cycles.

Well, blogging from my phone=not the easiest task ever so I'm gonna hop. Just wanted to share my steals of the day with you guys!!!

Xoxo
Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment