Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Rant, A Rave, and A Review!!!

Hey guys!
So from my title I'm sure you can assume that today has been a crazy day!

First off all, today was the great beginning of the Semi Annual Sale at work and I had to be in to open the store at 4:30 AM. WHAT THE HECK????????????????? I am exhausted. I cam home, crashed, napped, and now I am starting to slowly get around for the day.

Surprisingly, my rant does NOT have to do about work today (in fact, my rave is work related, WHAT???) My rant has to do with people purchasing used high quality products and offering dirt low prices. Example: I am helping my room mate sell four of her used Coach purses. These bags are less than a year old, come with their dust bags and the original tags that where on them when she purchased them, and are in amazing condition. Like Britt is CRAZY about how she babies her Coach bags. She has an obsession and it killed her to decide to let go of some. So, I told her I would help her, listed them for 100$ a piece (her price, I personally think thats pretty low but, whatever she wants!!!) and signed off.
An hour later I have 2 responses. One lady would like to purchase two, the other is interested in one that the first lady liked. Brittney had me tell the first lady she would like 200 for the two but, if she wanted to make another offer, she would listen to it.
THIS IDIOTIC LADY OFFERS 100$ FOR THE BOTH OF THEM Really? 50$ a piece? ARE YOU CRAZY!!!!????

Folks, if you are buying upscale USED bags, dont be CHEAP about it!!!!!! Be happy with the quality of the bag you are getting, or whatever product you are purchasing. It is ok to make counter offers but please, be respectful when making them!! The product and the seller deserve that. Brittney has invested a CRAPTON of money into her Coach collection, no way would she undersell herself. It just really peeved me off, as you can tell.

Now, off to my rave :D
I purchased SEVERAL things at work today for an amazing price. For about 135$ I got four bras and five pairs of panties. These bras were originally 50$ each and the panties were originally 3 for 30$ but, I got AMAZING deals at the Semi Annual Sale. You guys should definitely go to your local Victoria's Secret and check out the deals. Its AWESOME!

And lastly, the review!!!
This product will be DUN DUN DUN PART OF THE GIVE AWAY BASKET!!!!!!!!!


Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss!!!

There will be 3 of these offered in the January/February give away basket. I have yet to decide on colors that I will offer but, there will most likely be a sheer pink, a bright red, and some random color.

I LOVE these lip glosses. They dont get sticky, they go on so smooth and silky, and they have beautiful luster to them. I put them on top of my brightest and matte lipsticks to really make the colors pop. Great for a single application for the day time or on top of lip color for evenings out. They are 7$ a tube or 4 for 20$, however since I am a sales associate I can not receive the 4 for 20$ with my discount so I will have to buy them separately.

Look at my previous blog for the rules about the give away and be sure to tell your friends!!!

XOXO,
Meagan AKA Gunz

No comments:

Post a Comment