Monday, January 10, 2011

It USED to take a lot of work to make this hair look good. Not anymore

Hello all!!!

Sorry for my bit of absence there. Life has been...crazy to say the least. I have still yet to get my Sigma brushes because the United States Postal Service SUCK at their jobs. But, they should be in soon....I hope. I have been having SO much fun with my new BH Cosmetics pallet. I plan to share some of my fun colorful looks with all of you soon :D They have been a big hit around town so I hope you guys will enjoy them just as much.

Today I just have a short product review!!!

Let me start off by saying that I have ridiculously thin and fine hair. No matter WHAT I do to it, it falls flat by the end of the day or winds up looking dry. If you watch my videos, you know Im a big fan of full and fluffy hair (fluffy makes me seem dog like, woops). I had a hair spray that I really loved, Brit Style by Graham Web. But, as they always do, Graham Webb cancelled that product. I was heartbroken, I have literally tried almost every hairspray on the market and was afraid I wouldnt find something to replace it.

And then I found this...



Enjoy Professional Hair Care's hairspray.

Note: My can has a different packaging then this, I was told there was a recent packaging change. But, its the same product.

I was worried because I was told it was a rather dry formula but, after a couple weeks of use I find that I really like this spray. It is quite dry but the more moist formula's are very sticky and often clump the hair together. This really has nice hold to it but, allows the hair to fall slightly through out the day while still holding the style. I recommend this to anyone wanting firm hold that still allows shine, texture, and still keeps the hair soft and not crunchy to the touch.

Its a real solid product for building foundation in a hair style. I really do love this. Toe to toe with Brit Style, I say it almost exceeds it. Brit Style would get sticky as the formula got older. I trust this product with my hair which is a big deal!!!

I have new videos up on my youtube, remember to subscribe in order to be entered for the give away!!

Love,
Meagan AKA Gunz

No comments:

Post a Comment