Monday, January 17, 2011

It smells like Winter!!!

Hi guys!

Back to the laptop sooooo it shouldn't take me 5million years to type this blog!

I just have a quick product review so lets get right to it.

As far as fragrances go this year, I have been less than pleased. It is usually not hard for me to find a scent that I die for but, this year all I have been astounded with is Ralph Lauren's Notorious. That is, until my room mate came home with this...



Brittney, my roomie, is obsessed with all things Coach. She is a hoarder of coach bags and has about 7 Coach wallets and coin purses that she carries around with her. I have tried to break her of this obsession but, her parents ruined all my plans by purchasing this for her for Christmas. However, I am glad they did. This stuff smells AMAZING!

Its very warm and pleasant, with a slight cinnamon aroma and something that just triggers Winter in my mind. It has a slight sweet floral tinge to it but, nothing too overpowering or girly. In fact, it is a more musky deep delightful scent. I sprayed some on my wrist and cant stop smelling it. It is delectable!

The packaging is beautiful. Simple round glass bottle with the COACH label blatantly established on the front. The simple pink bow and gold detailed cap give it that Poppy feeling while not being too much.

Along with the perfume the boxed set came with a nice purse sized roll on edition of the perfume. Its size is much larger than the extra that most companies throw in. As well as a nice sized hand lotion. The lotion is, of course, much stronger to pair with the perfume and keep you smelling nice all day. I have noticed it is a bit sweeter than the perfume but, it doesnt over power you.

Its a great fragrance but, its a bit pricey. I don't know the exact price on it as it was a gift and I am a bit too lazy too look it up but, check it out. Its great!

No comments:

Post a Comment